KSOC supports Organizations (child accounts) that allow grouping clusters by department, location, organizational unit, etc. Create an Organization to reflect the grouping for the clusters.
- On the Organizations page, click Add Organization.
- Fill in a name and description and click Save.
To add a cluster, obtain the access and secret key for the renamed Organization in the KSOC UI. You will need this to install the V2 KSOC plugins.
- On the Organization's page click the organization name where you want the cluster to reside
- On the Organization's clusters page, click on Add Cluster
- Copy the base64AccessKeyId base64SecretKey values or simply click
DOWNLOAD AS YAMLto save the values.yaml file.
Please use https://artifacthub.io/packages/helm/ksoc/ksoc-plugins to install the plugins into your cluster.
Feel free to submit a Pull Request here for any documentation changes.
Updated about 1 month ago